Sunday, December 6, 2020

POST 3

Hi, today I will talk about the career that I'm study


When I was graduate of the school in 2017, I wasn´t know or I was indecisive about my future, the only that I was secure that I wanted study something realted with pleople´s health, as well as I like so much subjects like biology, chemistry and mathematics, and I don´t like subjects as literature or history, I´m so bad in this, for my indecision  I gave me a sabaticcal year, that  was in the year of the 2018 in that year I worked in a supermarket and  I studied in a "preuniversitario"


The last year I was find the large quantity that my family was self- medicate and the people in general make it so much with careless, this is was steal me a lot of my attention. And when I worked in the supermarket I discovered that I´m not have patience whit the people, so I think  that I couldn´t study in something which attend people frequently as nursing, medicina, etc. Finally I decided study chemistry and pharmacy that is a profession so more important to the society because help to every people of the world, improvement the life's quality, and for the worker have so much labor field  with many differents areas, meaning that isn't humdrum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 6

  Pedophilia is a problem that I feel has tried to hide a lot over time, both talking about it and trying to go against it. Pedophilia is ba...